I think when you print a group of FGRs they cannot be ordered by generation using a focus group or tagged list.

There is a way using the Publication Centre, add individual FGRs and set each one to the couple needed so the couples are in the order you want. ie. FGR 1 is yourself, 2 is your parents, 3 your grandparents etc. until you reach your 6th Great Grandfather.

Unfortunately I did not see the Relationship Chart report in the list of reports you can include via the Publication Centre so you cannot integrate the relationship chart between you and your 6th great grandfather in the book.

For the Relationship Chart you will have to create that separately (you could reserve a place for it using the placeholder in the Pub Centre) but you would have to manually insert that after printing the book to paper.

Alternatively you can print the relationship chart to a PDF as well as the pub centre book then send the pub centre book PDF and the relationship chart PDF as two separate files.

Brian Kelly