From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Cathy Pinner
Sent: Tuesday, 24 March 2020 9:52 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Hashtags - how can I tag all children/descendants?

Ian,

You can tag using Advanced Tagging or you can search and tag or hashtag the
search list.

The Legacy Help file is not a PDF so I think you are referring to the Legacy
User Manual. That is not updated.

However the inbuilt Help file is constantly updated and is far more extensive
than the User Manual. It may not be refreshed with every new build but it is
often as holes are found and plugged and unclear entries are clarified.
The Help button is on every screen. On the main Views there is a small question
mark icon to access. All these are context sensitive and are a far easier way
into the Help than using the Help Index on the Help Ribbon tab. However the
Index is good provided you use the Legacy terms for things and not what you've
decided to call it.

Cathy