Just save them as Documents instead of as Pictures.  Legacy can use pdfs
just fine that way.

Anne

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Chris Hill
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 8:50 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Attach Media

You would need to look at some of the 'free' PDF tools like NovaPDF since
these may have the ability to strip data out of a PDF file.
Unfortunately, I have not actually tried it myself, since 99.99% of mine are
from Ancestry and FindMyPast in Jpeg format. Also look at the website to see
if has an option for Jpegs. Obviously, you can attach it as a Document but
it will not be included in a report.

Regards

Chris