The person it is showing is the one to which your selected ToDo applies when you switch to showing Individual ToDo's

Select a different ToDo from the All Todos list and it will show the ToDo's for the person to whom that Todo applies.

I do not think there is any way to show, on screen, all the ToDo's which are Individual.

If you click the Print button you can choose to print ToDo's for all Individuals, this may be the only way to see all Individual ToDo's.

Brian Kelly