From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
June
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 2:11 AM
To: 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Naming Images and documents

Thank you everyone who replied. My images and documents are in
C:Pictures/Legacy which is very similar to what you have Jane. And I do like
the way you identify them.

Can I ask do you indicate what it is ie marriage, birth or is this assumed
because of the other information.

For example, I have a lot of male Smiths named Thomas and a fair bit of
information on each one so knowing what it is I am looking for might help.

I realise I can choose what to add but it is helpful to have ideas from
others who are already using a certain method.

Thank you - June