OK, help me out.  I'm trying to streamline my files.  Legacy seems to have
files everywhere.

Is there a map showing where Legacy's files are stored?

I am running Legacy on a Mac using Parallels, so some of my confusion may
relate to the emulator.

I find them here:
* In C:/Program Files (x86) there is a "Legacy9" folder.  This looks to be
the main application with its supporting files.
* In C:/Program Data there is a "Legacy Family Tree" folder that seems to
hold nothing other than the Geographic database.

But I also have a Legacy Family Tree folder on the Mac side in Document.
This one is the one that baffles me, unless it has something to do how
Parallels stores the info.