Hello John I don't know how many people are at Legacy  But i am
receiving many unwanted emails and I have asked to be UNSUBSCRIBED
What is going on  Rude Letter following

----- Original Message -----
From: "Legacy User Group"
To:"Legacy User Group"
Cc:"John Collinson"
Sent:Mon, 22 Jun 2020 12:07:01 +0100
Subject:Re: [LegacyUG] New Version of Legacy Family Tree?

        When a project has proceeded as far as possible what does one do with
all the photocopies copy documents and computer files so that they can
be available in the future?

        Sent from Mail [1] for Windows 10

        FROM: Brian Kelly [2]
SENT: 21 June 2020 04:29
TO: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com [3]
SUBJECT: Re: [LegacyUG] New Version of Legacy Family Tree?

        I know the programmers are actively working on Version 10 but the

        company never says when a new version or even an update to the
existing

        version will be issued.

        If you go to this page you will see what updates to Version 9 have
been

        issued and the bug fixes and/or features included in each one.

        https://legacyfamilytree.com/RevisionHistory9.asp

        I do not know why you would think that Legacy is being given any less

        emphasis now than before the merger with MyHeritage. Perhaps looking
at

        the revision history will reassure you.

        Brian Kelly

        On 20-Jun.-20 10:57 p.m., elblankens...@gmail.com wrote:

        > Hello…Does anyone know if there are any plans for a major upgrade

        > Legacy Family Tree (i.e. v10)?   It has been over three years
since the

        > release of v9.  If I recall correctly, v10 was on the verge of
being

        > release a couple of years ago.   Is it my imagination, but ever
since

        > Legacy Family Tree was acquired by MyHeritage the updates /
enhancements

        > have seemed to come at a snail pace.   I really do like Legacy
Family

        > Tree and have recommended to many of my friends and relatives.

        > really liked the frequent free fixes / enhancements and looked
forward

        > to them and was one of the first to pay for an upgrade.   The
initial

        > cost and upgrades were always reasonably.   I am just afraid that
Legacy

        > is not part of the long-term direction or focus for MyHeritage.
I just

        > hope this is not the case since I don’t want to see Legacy fall
to the

        > side of the road like many other genealogy programs.

Links:
------
[1] https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986
[2] mailto:exma...@gmail.com