On 30/06/2020 06:58, Wally Lee wrote:
I also wish to add stories and additional pictures to Legacy so that I would be able to include them in reports. I am running Legacy8 but I cannot find the 'Stories section' that you refer to. In which dropdown menu in Legacy will I find the 'Stories section' that you refer to, or do I need to upgrade? I have tried to find this section in the HELP menu but the Help menu does not include 'Stories'

You need to upgrade to Legacy 9 for this feature. (And others. It's worth it!)

--
Jenny M Benson - http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Wrexham, UK