From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
John Faulks
Sent: Saturday, 1 August 2020 11:37 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] General and research notes

Brian's suggestion will work (I just did it). Three things:

  *   searching for wildcard=* will find everything including blank fields (you
entire database!). Use contains and use a single space character (presumes you
have a space somewhere in the note)
  *   Setting up the print - I did not see a way to get inside a note (like you
can do with events) so the whole note will be included
(general/research/medical)
  *   I just did a preview and it took a long time to process. I only have
about 4,000 names and only 1,100 have notes.
Good luck

John
Gmail account

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 7:01 AM Brian Kelly