Debbie,

First search for everyone who has something in their General Notes
Search > Find > Detailed Search Tab
Look for individuals where Notes General NOT Equal to blank leave what to look for empty From the Search list you can use options > Print to create a custom report which includes the General Notes You can include identifying information like name, RIN, Dates etc to identify to whom the notes belong.

This will create a custom report for everyone who has something in their notes.

You could also use the search list to tag everyone with notes, add a Hashtag or create Family Group or Individual Chart reports for these individuals.

Brian Kelly