Georges,

Do you switch languages between French and English with your file while testing? Changing language will reset all Event Definitions to the Legacy Default wording.

You can copy Events Definitions between files:
1. Restore your backup with the correct wording with a new file name so it does not overwrite your existing file.
2. Open the file with incorrect wording
3. Go to View > Master Lists > Event Definitions
4. Click on Options and Select Import from the menu
5. Use the Browse button to select the file you restored in Step 1
6. Select the Event Definition List
7. Click Import Lists.
The Event Definitions from your restored file will replace the reworded ones in your corrupted file.

Brian Kelly