Thanks Arthur - will look at it

From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Arthur H Mcconnell
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 19:59
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to report differences in multi family files

Hello Andre.

Mudcreek Software produced several programs that work with Gedcom files and
in some cases the Genealogy program. One is Genmatcher. I found it useful
years ago along with Genviewer. The Mudcreek site is still alive and may
help, I is one of their Programs that reads various types of files.

You possibly need to be old to remember them.

Good Luck & Best Wishes.

Arthur H McConnell.

Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia.