<https://news.legacyfamilytree.com/legacy_news/2018/01/legacy-101-linking-and-unlinking.html>

Cathy

Marina via LegacyUserGroup <mailto:legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Saturday, 16 January 2021 11:52
Hi
I hope someone can help

Mary Ann Western  had 2 children Caroline and Rosa fathers unknown when she was 21 & 27. After her 36 birthday she married an older batchelor Ephram Grandfield . My problem is ive recorded the marriage and wish to show they had no children  by ticking  no children box in the marriage section but Legacy dosent allow this. I can see this problem occurring with some of my present day relatives as well .
Any ideas
Nina

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>