This sounds like a terribly newbie type question, but how, practically do I add my DNA results to Legacy within Legacy 9.0.0.368 ?

I realise, I must go from the Individual's Information Screen >> then DNA Records, then add the specific test from the appropriate company.

Okay, let's assume I want to add my MtDNA results from FTDNA, for which I can see is the Maternal Test I need to add. The sections are marked HVR1, HVR2 & HVR3, for which each column is marked "Location 1," Location 2," etc etc.

My question is where do I find for example Location 1's result (and the rest), since in FTDNA I can see no mention of this, at least for MtDNA records.

I'm not explaining this too well am I ? So is there an explanatory video from Legacy on this please ?

My memory might be failing me now, but I seem to recall there was a way to copy and paste your results into Legacy, at least for the Y DNA results ?

Thanks - David

--
David Cripps <cripps_...@iinet.net.au>
Hobart, Tasmania