What I'm trying to find (and replace) is File ID with Citation Detail = X,
only when the Source = Y.

I assign a code to every source I use.  It's helpful for me to more easily
search where information came from, especially when its in the notes
field.  I also use File ID not as a unique file locator, but as a source
field, by putting this code in that field.

So, say for example I want to locate everyone with the surname Jones for
which no information came from the "Jones Family History" book.  Because
I've recorded the Jones book as "BK_JONES", I can search for all
individuals with Jones ... tag them ... then search that list for
Citation-Detail contains "BK_JONES" and untag them.

Similar example with places ... show me all people who were born or died in
Anytown, USA whose information wasn't sourced from the "Vital Records of
Anytown, USA Index".  Again, if the Index is recorded as "VR_ANYTOWN", I
can do a similar search to get this list and continue my research.

But...I recently switched to a source and forgot to update the File ID
field ... it had a reference to a different source in it (the field doesn't
clear when you change sources), and it took me quite some time before I
realized it.

I can't simply mass replace it, because the File ID is valid -- just for a
different source.  So I need to query as above.