On 17/03/2021 13:08, Cathy Pinner wrote:
Change it to say "adopted a child" or something like that.
Are you just changing the phrases you can see or using the Override?

On the Individual's Information screen the adoptive mother shows as having 2 "partners" and one of them is shown as Unknown (in gray). I can live with that. I have ticked the box for "this couple did not marry and on the Wording Options screen I have tried - unsuccessfully - to remove all wording.

If I run a report on this person is says,

"X civilly partnered with Y ...

X then married someone.  She had one daughter, Y."

The adoption actually pre-dated the CP, but as I want to do away altogether with "X then married someone" (I don't want "X had a relationship with someone" either) I'm not too bothered about that.

--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK