I have tested your problem and confirmed this is an issue when entering an invalid date into the MyHeritage refresh box. The other fresh boxes will not accept invalid numbers and will set themselves to 30 or to 120 if numbers are too low or too high. I have submitted a report via the bug tracking system so this can be fixed.

Brian Kelly