From: "Ian Thomas" <il.tho...@outlook.com>
To: "Legacy User Group" <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Sent: 24/05/2021 12:22:59
Subject: [LegacyUG] Married couple - spouses on wrong side !!

I just discovered a married couple entry where I had female on the LHS marked
as male, and her husband on the RHS marked as female.
Despite changing gender appropriately and doing check/repair, they remain on
the wrong sides.

They had 4 children so it would not be too much trouble to unlink everything
and fix my problem (my bad entry and checking - not a fault of Legacy), but is
there a simple way to fix this?

I.L. Thomas
Western Australia 6100

https://www.avg.com