Hello,

I thought I would reach out here first before I contact Legacy tech
support. I am wondering if the Legacy FamilySearch upload function is
broken just for me? Or if it is a bigger issue that I have not previously
paid attention to if it was brought up here on this list?

I can download a person's details just fine, but I cannot add a new person
to FamilySearch via Legacy.

I have tried googling for info; didn't see anything. I also logged out of
FamilySearch and then logged back in with no luck in solving the issue.

If anyone else has an idea, I am open to suggestions.

Thank you!
Jon