I am only doing one thing to-day and that is sort out all the Legacy files
relating to my OneName Study for HIGGINSONS.

I have also received a gedcom from Adrian of his info some of which will be
duplicates but may have more information

These files are all over my computer so I have done a widows .ged search and
I fear I have created more whilst trying to sort my mess out.

I have created a word document for all these results for higginsonodds and
Adrian's info which I need to send to someone who is able to help me

There are two sections: 1 Higginsonodds and 2 Adrian's files re Higginson
odds.

TO DO:

1.I have numerous copies of higginsonodds over a period of 20 years - about
1050 names in each file but not all in each file

2.I need to work out which is the " best " one of higginsoodds

3.I need to add Adrian's info to No 2 and then merge duplicates

So here's hoping I can accomplish this today with your help.

Cheers from Valerie Garton nee Vaughan in sunny Sydney