Thank you folks,   I found my original contract, so all is good.

My heritage sent me a reply message that contained the statement

"As specified in our Terms and Conditions
<http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/popup.php?p=terms_conditions>,
Subscription
prices may be changed by MyHeritage at any time. "

They have since corrected that statement and agreed that Locked in prices
are indeed locked.

Ian