I have accumulated too much information on one of my families, and, I wish
too make a list of all family members buried in Black(s) Cemetery, located
in Pike Twp, Clark County, OH.  I have never made such a list and
definitely need baby steps to get a complete list.  I want to send the list
to the local genealogy society and library.

Heading: Black(s) Cemetery, Pike Twp, Clark County, OH
I would like to include 4 pieces of information:
Full name (given, middle, last)
Date of birth, Date of Death
FGID (Find a Grave Identification Number)

I will need to have baby steps as I have never tagged or done anything like
this specific list. Now 82 years, still young, and wiling to ask for help!

CDN Russell