I am hoping to get information on how to get military listings, perhaps
even by WW1, WW2, or just simple Military

When I am inputting information to set up military ranks I use the Title
Pre. along with Private, Lieutenant, Major, General, etc.

I also in the Events/Fact section I record the name of the war, dates,
places, rank.

Today I would like to set up a military list for my 19,000+ individuals in
order to post the numbers of people who served.  How do I do that without
spent 2-3 days to set it up.  I will appreciate any help and the baby-steps
to do so.

Thanking you in advance!

Happy 245th 4th of July we are celebrating, FREEDOM!

CDN Russell, Traverse City, Michigan