Thanks Cathy

John

From: Cathy Pinner
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2021 6:01 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Transfer narratives from General Notes to Stories.

No John.
The quickest way would be to search for all those with General Notes
The search is Individual > Notes-General > not equal to > [don't enter anything
here]

Then in the Search list with the Notes tab on top, cut and paste to a Story for
that person. The Story button is at the bottom on the left.

Cathy

johnbernac...@iprimus.com.au wrote:

  Is there a simple, quick way to transfer narratives from General Notes
  to Stories, for everyone in my database? (When I began using Legacy I
  wrote each person’s narrative story in General Notes. Since Legacy 9.0
  there has been an option to write narratives in “Stories”. I would
  prefer to use Stories because there is an option to include Children’s
  Stories in reports.
  John