Yes, it works fine on my iPhone 12.

Malcolm Green

From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Norma Heaton
Sent: 13 July 2021 16:29
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Families app

Can anyone tell me it the Families app from Legacy will work on an iPhone
12?   I am currently using a FamViewer app on my old iPhone (6S) and am
thinking of upgrading to an iPhone 12.  As far as I can tell, the Famview
app will no longer work or is no longer available & I love it as I can take
my genealogy with me.  The Ancestry app uses too much data & I am on a
limited plan.
Norma (still using Legacy 7 as it works for me)

ndzhea...@gmail.com <mailto:ndzhea...@gmail.com>