Since you successfully did one set, start with the printer itself...has it run out of paper or ink?

Good luck...it is a lovely idea to do this.

Lynn

On 2021-07-17 10:51 a.m., Cynthia N. Russell wrote:
I  do not know what I am doing wrong.  I have put together 10 generations of males to honor my mother's last first cousin's Celebration of Life. The earliest generation begins in Wales, 1640 and the 10th generation has just died.  I have 5  sets of all 10 generations to print and give to 20 of our cousins still living. With this group of 5 sets I simply printed them with no problem.  Now I am trying to print another batch of 5 sets, BUT for Generation 1 only pages 1 and 2 printed, and no more. Could some one please give me Baby Steps to complete this rather large project.

I want to print all of the pages for Generation 1, next print all of the pages for Generation 2, ad infinitum. I am STUCK and need help for my 82 year old mind to complete the project.

Thanking you in advance, include ALL baby steps please,

Cynthia D Russell

--
Lynn Morgan
bayri...@hotmail.ca