I downloaded the latest revision 9.0.0.393 and now I can't just click in
the Media Gallery with what's on my clipboard. Does that mean each and
every time I have to click on the "Add Media" button in the Media Gallery?
I use the clipboard constantly because I copy/paste the document into all
individuals named in that certificate. Is it the latest revision or my
computer has gone kaput? One way to find out is to go back to the earlier
version of Legacy but thought I would see if others are having this problem.

Thanks,
Gloria

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>