Edward,
It's possible it will show in the Picture Centre. (Tools > Picture Centre)
When you browse a folder there, the ones with a + in the U column are connected (read the Help in the Picture Centre). However it doesn't mark images connected to Sources and it doesn't cover non image format files at all.

If you go to Reports > Other Reports > Scrapbook you can get a comprehensive list of all files connected in Legacy. Depending on how many files you have linked to Legacy, it may be feasible to use that list to check.

There are ways you could use the Media backup to compare folders as well. That may be the most efficient way but how you do that depends on your degree of computer knowledge. The simplest is to have the Media zip file/folder open in one Windows File Explorer window and the actual media folder(s) open in a separate Windows File Explorer window and compare the two after making sure the lists are sorted in the same way.

Cathy

edw...@thekingscandlesticks.com wrote:

Hi first post – How can I check my Legacy Picture File for files not
linked to an Individual RIN number ?

Edward