I am using Legacy 9 Deluxe.

I do not want to update to the current build due to the issues with wording
missing from reports.  I currently have Build 9.0.0.368 from Sep 29, 2020 on
my secondary PC.  My primary machine has been updated to Build 9.0.0.384
from 18 Feb 2021 and my files all work with this update.  I need to update
my secondary PC from the September 2020 build to the February 2021 build but
it appears that using the Legacy Update tool will not allow anything but the
latest build.

Does anybody know of a way to simply use a previous build in the update
process??

Thanks,

Larry