I wish we all had known about this problem as I would have NEVER updated to
this build. I have loved Legacy even though I have had issues in the past.
At one time it was picking up incorrect information, but this is totally
irresponsible as they should have been checking for things like this.

Patti

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 7:22 PM <la...@lachance.org> wrote:

> Problem solved…  Since I had access to my primary PC with the newer build,
> I simply made a copy of the “setup” file and used it to install the newer
> build over the older one on my secondary PC.  Hopefully the issues with the
> most recent update get fixed soon.
>

> Larry
>

> --

> Archives at:

Patti Vance Hays
*~ you live as long as you are remembered ~*