From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Cathy Pinner
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2021 4:23 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Howdy all and Happy Holidays

Are both showing the picture? I would think that one would be showing a broken
link icon.
You could run the Media Relinker and see if that helps. If when you open it, it
says there is only one broken link, you could check the box to remove broken
links and run it. At the end of the process, any links not found are then
removed. If you have more broken links, you'll probably want to deal with them
first.
More on using the Media Relinker Tool:
<http://support.legacyfamilytree.com/article/AA-01062/14/Tips-and-How-Tos/Finding-and-Fixing-Broken-Media-Links.html>

Cathy

Jane Linkswiler wrote:

I have spots for 2 pictures on an individual. They are actually for
the same picture but 1 was added after I changed the file name. Now I
cannot find a way to delete the other spot. ‘Remove’ is grayed out. Ideas?

Jane in Phoenix