-------- Original message --------From: Larry Lachance <la...@lachance.org>
Date: 1/28/22  7:52 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: 'Legacy User Group'
<legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Parents of Spouses
and children in reports I am going to chime in here!  I have my own website
with a page devoted to recommending Legacy Family Tree based on the commendable
merits of the software.  After waiting for so long for this “bug” to be fixed,
as well as other issues, I too must consider a change.  Seems like since
MyHeritage took over, they don’t care as much as before.  It’s too bad because
the company risks losing more consumers as time passes.  I am hoping that
MyHeritage is not following in the footsteps of Ancestry and Family Tree Maker
where the ultimate goal was to bring everybody’s database “online”.  Many
simply don’t want to do that. Agree with P Hays – unhappy is putting it mildly!
Larry From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf
Of P HaysSent: Friday, January 28, 2022 9:51 AMTo: Legacy User Group
<legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Parents of Spouses and
children in reports I agree. I am having the same problem and unhappy is
putting it mildly.  On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 8:44 PM Juergen Amling
<j...@juergenamling.com> wrote:I know this was mentioned before. If I remember
right, in the last update to Version 9 (9.0.0.393) which came in August 2021,
there was a bug introduced that prevented several reports (for sure the
descendant report) to add parents to spouses and children. I believe we waited
patiently enough for the error to be corrected. It's now almost a half a year
that we have to live with it, and it's time to fix it.  If Legacy has no
intention of fixing errors anymore to Version 9, please have the decency to let
us know, so that we can look around and see if other programs are more suitable
to our needs. I for my  part might just have to do that, although I really
don't want to do that. And if I could get the version before this bug was
introduced, I would use it, but unfortunately I updated all my computers to
release 9.0.0.393.  I want to print a new edition of my book, and surely can't
now all of a sudden print one without the parents of the spouses and children.
I'm really disappointed.-- LegacyUserGroup mailing
listLegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.comTo manage your subscription and unsubscribe
at:http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/ -- Patti Vance
Hays~ you live as long as you are remembered ~