1. Click on REPORTS tab; then click on Family Group Reports icon and select
the INDIVIDUAL REPORT tab.
2. Bottom center box, click on REPORT OPTIONS
3. Click on SOURCES tab.  Check the itty bitty box to "Print source
citations" then make sure sure to click the  circle "As endnotes after each
report" AND click the box "Start on new page".
4. Click Close.
5. Now you are back on Select a Report.  Click on PREVIEW box on the right
hand side.
6. From the preview, scroll to the last page or two where all the citations
are listed and you can then select one of the Print options from the boxes
on the right hand side.

If you want just a bibliography, go back the step 3 above and instead of
the selecting the as endnotes option read down and click the box that says
PRINT BIBLIOGRAPHY.  Then proceed with step 4

Hope this helps.
Linda