Thanks for that info, so there is no way to keep it from happening?

Beverly

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 3, 2022, at 2:30 AM, Robin McCarthy
<rpubge...@cox.net<mailto:rpubge...@cox.net>> wrote:

I don't know about others, but it's my internet provider that is adding the
SPAM tag to the subject line. This often happens when I'm part of a bulk email
distribution list.

Just saying . . . .

On March 2, 2022 at 11:09 PM Di Christensen