I had the same problem.  As most people may have more than one name (e.i.
David Joseph So-and-So), including nicknames (in my case, most of my
relatives know me as Bobbie, not as Roberta).  I have Roberta as my first
name, then in the AKA section, I have Roberta Louise (my full name) as well
as Bobbie.

My grandfather was married twice and, at first as in your case, his second
wife appeared as the first wife.  His name was Solomon but most people
simply called in Sol.  I went into the AKA section, and you can select
which spouse is the preferred spouse, which is what I did and that
solved the problem.

I hope this helps.

Roberta Schwalm