*From:*LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> *On
Behalf Of *Cathy Pinner
*Sent:* Sunday, 17 July 2022 3:19 PM
*To:* Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
*Subject:* Re: [LegacyUG] To print a list from database of family by
descendants

Valerie,
What do you want to do with it?
Do you want the names in Alpha order or as a Descendant Tree?
In Alpha order you need to tag the Descendants only using Advanced
Tagging and then go to the Name List and click Search > Show all
tagged # - the Tag you used.
Then Options > Print and just choose the name.
As a Descendant Tree - Reports > Chart Reports > Descendant and turn
off Birth and Death dates on the main Report screen. You may also want
to click the Report Options button and then the Format tab and use the
Pack information on one line option.

Cathy

vbgarton wrote:

    I am wanting to print a list of descendants by name only ???

    Cheers from Valerie