The MRIN's that were removed were only in the Individual records. The record pointed to say MRIN 1005 but there was no MRIN 1005 in the file so the reference was deleted from the individual's record. It is probable that those MRIN's were deleted long ago when some one unlinked a couple from each other or when someone was merged perhaps.

Brian Kelly