After using Legacy for many years, I just found something that I really
wish I would have known about.

If you are in General Notes and you press control + F, you can find key
words you are searching for. It is far more convenient and effective than
using Search and Replace, especially when you are checking or searching for
information but not wanting to replace words. Has this feature been
commonly known to Legacy users? Perhaps some others will benefit from this
tip.

I use General Notes for my family history stories or biographies, and some
individuals have 30 – 50 pages each, so my “discovery” is a Godsend.

Cheers,

John