From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Cathy Pinner
Sent: Saturday, October 1, 2022 6:01 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sources

Jane,
I think you'd need to generate a Source Report, save as PDF and search that.
It helps to work out how you are going to use the Source List Name and edit all
Master Sources to change the Source List names. I start the Source List Name
with a code for the type of source (eg Book, PR for Parish Register , Cen for
Census, Cem for cemetery, V for Vital Record indexes, ...) and then the archive
or country or state depending on the source ...

Cathy

Jane Linkswiler wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to search the Sources List to find
a specific word? I’ve checked the attached help page but no joy. I’m
downsizing including getting rid of paper (such a lot of paper) which
means checking that I’ve got the sources done. It would help if I
could search the list to see if I could find the source just filed
differently.

Jane in Phoenix