I haven't yet purchased one but would source the same as the other certificates I've purchased from the GRO and just add a detail comment - digital image downloaded from GRO.

Cathy

Jenny M Benson wrote:

I have just used (for the first time) the new service from the England
& Wales General Register Office to purchase an online copy of a Death
Certificate.  Being somewhat pedantic by nature, I didn't want to use
the same SourceWriter source for this as I have used for "paper copy"
Certificates, so I did the following:

From Add Sources I chose Death records>Death certificate, short
form>Online image.  The fields for the Master Source are Jurisdiction
- England & Wales, Agency/Creator - Registrar General, Series -
Digital Images of Death Certificates, Website Creator - General
Register Office, URL - gro.gov.uk.

On the Details tab, the Collection or Database Name and Certificate
No. fields are left blank.  I attach the image and copy all the
information into the Text field on the Text/Comments tab.

How do other LUGgers tackle this?