Roberta,
 I was answering your post about you thought it sounded like phishy.

John,
I was looking on the Family Tree Webinar website before posting when it
took place. The webinar "5 Ways to Use ChatGPT for Genealogy"  took place
on Nov 2nd and can be found on Legacy Family Tree webinars website. It is a
Tech Zone webinar. The webinars can be viewed by anyone for a week after it
is shown. Now you need to have a subscription to view it.

I hope that help

Char Mitts