I have had the same problem for ages, when it comes opening your file
afresh. I thought that changing to a new laptop, but no. Mine always seems
to open to the sample tree Goeff's, which is no help to me. So then it is a
game of hit and miss, until I find my own tree. I guess it must ne
saved somewhere, and at the moment I just find the correct file, and carry
on. But it is a bit annoying!