On 01/01/2024 23:16, TheyBrokeTheMold wrote:
I have had the schedule of webinars in my Google calendar for years.  I just did registration for 2024 webinars, but don't see any of the upcoming sessions.  I can't seem to find the link to add to my calendar. Have they changed policy, no longer available?  Does anyone have the link, please?

I'm sure there are other ways to do it, but if you go to
https://news.legacyfamilytree.com/legacy_news/webinars/
and ssearch for the word "button" you will find an "Add to Google Calendar button".

--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK