Hi Jenny,

I think the point being made is that the Legacy Webinars Google calendar has
not been updated to reflect the 2024 presentations. There's only 3 currently
listed for all of January. I suspect Geoff or Marian are the people that update
this calendar.

It's very handy to just copy the meetings I register for to my own Google
calendar directly from the Legacy calendar.

Robin