Tom,

Are those blanks there when you are editing the event itself? Your examples look like they are from a report and inserting blanks for missing information is a report option.

When preparing the report look in the upper left of the report options. Do you see the settings for insert underlines for Missing? Make sure none of those options have a check mark.

Brian Kelly