On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:52:38 +0800, "Stuart Gregory"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>This is a bug and should be reported to Legacy.  They have poorly
>implemented the escape routines in the RTF file formatting.
>
>Your data is still probably there - just that you cannot see it.

Yes. I get a bunch of rtf stuff also.

I just looked at it in MS Access and the data was still there. So not to
worry. Just wait for Dave's update.

--

Dennis M. Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/