Can you paste a master + detail to the source clipboard and it stays there?
The detail stays stuck to the master on the source clipboard?

I went to try to get to the source report.  I'll try some more.

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp