Hi,

>      What would be lost if someone copied the February 2007 planet into
>      their own proprietary dataset today?
>
>    The principle of share-alike.

Ah, the good old mantra "I won't give you anything unless you give me
something in return". Fair enough, it's the base pillar of commerce.
And calling all this "free" is, well, good marketing probably.

>      Would this put our project in
>      danger somehow?
>
>    No, but that is not the point.

Others made it sound like the prevalent issue is not so much forcing
our users to pay, but instead making sure that the project cannot
be "captured" by evil guys.

Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00.09' E008°23.33'