Hi,

Mohamad Ali wrote:
> 1.We develop a tracking system used for GPS devices, so we display the
> vehicles on map in real time,..

Can we have your tracks ;-)

> My question is : what are the terms and conditions of using ' OpenStreetMap
> ' for a tracking system?
>
> I mean can we use it  for commercial use?

Yes, commercial use is unrestricted. The license only requires that you
say where you got the data from, and if you make a derived product - for
example a large poster with an OSM map where all the roads ever traveled
by the devices you monitor are highlighted - then that product has to be
licensed under the same terms as OSM itself, that is, CC-BY-SA 2.0.
Which does not mean that you have to make your picture publicly
available but if you do give it to someone, then they have the right to
further use or distribute it (including your additions) in any way they
like.