Hi,

Oliver (skobbler) wrote:
> I just want to create a situation where people are
> aware that abusing OSM data leads to consequences so that is becomes a
> trade-off like not buying a ticket for train.

If too many people use the train without paying then the operator will
go bust.

If too many people use OSM without attribution then...?

Don't get me wrong, as long as we have this license we should insist on
people following it, if only to respect our work. But by making
comparisons like the above you're already playing what I like to call
the "music industry game", which is neatly illustrated here:

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/ob/piratebay_header.jpg